If you know how to build Arataki Itto genshin correctly, he may be the best damage dealer (DPS) in Genshin Impact. He has strong attack and defensive numbers, which is why he is one of the major attackers. Arataki Itto’s performance, like that of other Genshin Impact characters, greatly depends on the tools and relics you provide him.
The ideal Arataki Itto build for Genshin Impact will be covered in this post. Arataki Itto’s talents, as well as information on how to build a team for him and advance him, are all covered in this character guide. One of the numerous characters in Genshin Impact is Arataki Itto. A build guide is also available for Albedo, Venti, Kaeya, Xiao, and other models.
Arataki Itto from Genshin Impact: Who Is He?
In Genshin Impact, Arataki Itto, a 5-star playable Geo character, is well-known for being the boss of his own gang. His persona is actually rather humorous, gentle, and kind-hearted despite his threatening exterior. He is diligent and well-liked by the group he leads, but unfortunately, his character isn’t particularly intelligent. He has enough self-control to know when to give up, but he is also very competitive.
He is also well-liked by the citizens of Inazuma City, particularly the young ones, which speaks well of his kind nature. Although his ridiculous antics are innocuous, his relationship with the Tenryou Commission isn’t the best. Arataki Itto’s character background is fairly extensive, in addition to his personality.
This is because he is a half-blooded oni whose blood has gotten worse over the years because it contains both human and oni DNA. Arataki Itto genshin takes great pride in his oni ancestry, despite being a half-blood. He is appreciative of the blue Oni in the distant past, who made numerous sacrifices in order to assimilate with humanity. Naturally, he despises those who are prejudiced towards his race.
Additionally, Arataki Itto genshin does not use his powers for evil since he respects the agreement that was reached between oni and humans. He also doesn’t punish people or take their benefits from them. Arataki Itto has the tendency to preserve his looks no matter the weather, which is one of his habits.
Best Arataki Itto Build in Genshin Impact
Before you can make an Arataki Itto build, you must know the character’s access points. If you made it to the Oni’s Royale Banner, picking a 5-star character once who isn’t Itto ensures that you’ll pull him on your next 5-star request. Even if you didn’t get any 5-star characters on your first try, there is still a chance that you will get Arataki Itto.
Sadly, you’ll have to wait until you’ve granted 75 wishes before that occurs. That’s because, after the 75th time, your odds of pulling him will only grow thanks to the pity and gentle pity systems. Even though Arataki Itto isn’t a lock, the 90th wish will always give you a 5-star character.
If you work hard, you can reach the 180th wish and receive a guarantee that you will pull off Arataki Itto genshin. But to get there, you’ll need to put in a lot of gruelling effort and Primogems. Certain players may be able to grant them their first few wishes. It’s doubtful because he has a basic draw rate of 0.6%. The Royale banner for Oni expired on July 12, 2022. However, there’s still a potential that Arataki Itto will appear in a banner rerun.
However, there is no assurance from the creators as to when that will occur. Also, character replays happen randomly, so the chance might not come up again for a while. You shouldn’t concentrate on designing an Arataki Itto build if you didn’t pull Itto during the Oni’s Royale banner.
Arataki Itto Genshin’s Guide to Talents & Skills
Arataki Itto’s damage-intensive build may be quite helpful when you’re utilising him for fighting. That is as a result of his skill as the primary DPS character in dealing damage. In a confrontation, he frequently employs a claymore and may even call on allies. Additionally, unlike other characters, he doesn’t reset his normal attack chains while dashing or using elemental talents.
- His charged attack gets stronger and does more damage thanks to his fourth ascension passive.
- He also makes his elemental explosion proportional to his defence.
- The best ways to get ascension resources are to use Itto’s regular attack and elemental burst.
- You can then go on to develop his elemental skills.
Following that, a list of Arataki Itto’s attacks, elementals, and skills is provided.
Normal Attack by Arataki Itto
Your standard attack is known as the Fight Club Legend if you have an Arataki Itto build. The many versions are as follows:
- An Arataki Kesgiri attack can be used up to four times in a row to make an Arataki Kesgiri attack.
- The second and fourth attacks give you one and two stacks of Superlative Superstrength Charged Attack, respectively.
- Each time you slash, you lose a stack of your superlative superstrength, and the last stack gives you a powerful smash.
- The charge attack will change into a single Saichimonji Slash if you haven’t set aside any stacks.
- Itto will perform a dive attack that causes AoE damage and will land on the ground.
Arataki Itto: Elemental Skill
The Ushi bull is thrown towards the designated location by Itto’s elemental skill, “Masatsu Zetsugi:
- Akaushi Burst!” Your character receives a single stack of Superlative Superstrength when it connects.
- Itto will taunt opponents after using the Ushi, and the Ushi will have a maximum HP dependent on Itto.
- But if the HP is reduced to zero, though, it will withdraw.
Burst of the Elemental Arataki Itto
The Oni King’s Kanabou substitutes for Itto’s sword in the elemental burst known as “Royal Descent-Behold, Itto the Evil!” This only occurs for a short while. But for the duration of it, any strike made by your character will cause geo damage.
- Itto will also move faster and attack harder depending on how strong his defence is.
- Itto will also get one stack of Superlative Superstrength on the first and third hits of a normal attack combo.
- The final effect of the elemental burst is a 20% reduction in Itto’s physical and elemental damage.
If you want your Arataki Itto build to function well, you must make use of Itto’s passive talents. So, the following is a list of the passive talents you can employ:
- When harvesting wood from trees, Woodchuck Chuck increases your chances by 25%. (The effect is part-wide).
- Every extra hit of the Arataki Kesagiri, also called the Arataki Ichiban, makes the next attack 30% faster.
Additionally, it makes you more resilient to disruptions.
- Arataki Kesagiri’s damage will rise by 35% of your defence thanks to Bloodline of the Crimson Oni.
Build manual for Arataki Itto (DPS Build)
A suggested weapon is the Whiteblind. Getting a reliable weapon should be your first goal if you’re researching how to build an Arataki Itto. The Redhorn Stonethresher, in the opinion of the majority, is the ideal Itto weapon. since it may increase your protection all by itself. Because of this, Itto will also be able to use his passive abilities to make his charge attack stronger.
We don’t recommend the Redhorn Stonethresher, though, because it is hard to get. Unless you have a lot of extra money that you can spend on Genshin Impact, The weapon from Whiteblind is preferable if you’re not outrageously wealthy. It is a craftable item that additionally raises your defence via the secondary stat.
- Additionally, both regular and charged assaults improve your attack and defence.
- You can obtain a 24% bonus while still at the ordinary level since the weapon stacks.
- The Redhorn Stonethreser’s bonuses can even be surpassed if you enhance the weapon.
Husk of Opulent Dreams is a suggested artefact (4-Piece Set)
The right Genshin Impact artefacts must be used in an Arataki Itto build for it to work. Fortunately, it won’t take you long to figure out which one is ideal for him. That’s because most people already know that he looks best in the Husk of Opulent Dreams.
With a basic 2-piece set, this artefact raises your defence by 30%. A 4-piece set, on the other hand, results in enormous buffs. For example, the curiosity effect starts to work when Itto gets a stack after a Geo strike on an opponent. Every time you are on the field, this is activated once every 0.3 seconds.
You can acquire one stack every three seconds if you’re not on the field. The maximum stacking for the Curiosity effect is four. Also, each layer adds 6% to your protection and 6% to your geo-damage bonus. You lose a stack if you don’t add another curiosity stack during the next six seconds.
In light of the foregoing, we advise purchasing the 4-piece set to get the most out of this relic. The DEF Sands, Crit DMG/RATE Circlet, or Geo DMG are our top recommendations if you’re interested in substats. Don’t forget to make sure that these substats work well with your current crit rate and DMG ratio.
Arataki Itto’s Constellations: What Are They?
It’s already a stretch to pull more than one Arataki Itto. Even so, it’s still feasible, and when it does, you can get constellations. The consequences of pulling too many times are listed below.
- You will receive two stacks of Superlative Superstrength when you use the burst ability. Stay A While And Listen Up.
- Every 0.5 seconds for 1.5 seconds, you also receive an additional stack.
- Gather ‘Round, It’s a Brawl! — Itto’s skill cooldown duration will be reduced by 1.5 seconds for each Geo player on your team after he uses his burst.
- Itto will also receive six energies for each Geo character in the squad.
- Three additional elemental skill levels are obtained.
- For 10 seconds following an Itto burst, the attack and defence of nearby team members will both rise by 20%.
- Ten Years of Hanamizaka increases your burst level by three. When employing a charged strike, Arataki Itto, Present! increases your critical damage by 70%.
When Does Arataki Itto Come Out?
During Oni’s Royale, which ran from June 21 to July 12, 2022, Arataki Itto’s flag was displayed. As of this writing, there is no information about when his next banner will come out. So, you will have to wait until Mihoyo posts another message about Arataki Itto on their social media channels.
Arataki Itto’s height is?
The character model used to construct Arataki Itto’s is the same one that was used to produce Zhongli and Childe, who players believed to be 6’1″ tall. But mostly because of his shoes, Ito seems taller than the other two.
What is Arataki Itto’s age?
As of the publication of this article, Arataki Itto’s exact age remains unclear. He is, however, just referred to as a “young man” throughout the game.
Arataki Itto, the best DPS, is it?
If you’re putting together a Geo squad, using Arataki Itto as the DPS is a very good idea. Though he is among the game’s characters, we can’t declare that he is the finest DPS character. This is because the best DPS will depend on how you want to play and how your team is set up.
If you’ve been able to snag the infamous 5-star gang leader, planning your Arataki Itto build is undoubtedly prudent. He has a strong personality, a tonne of passive talents, and a lot of useful talents that will benefit your Geo squad. Furthermore, he excels at serving as the DPS for the squad while others serve as support. The real test, though, is if you can take him off another Oni’s Royale flag. If so, we strongly advise equipping him with the best weapon and improving him.