How to cancel audible membership to Audible.com? One of the most widely used applications for listening to audiobooks is Audible UK. It’s easy to start reading a book while you’re out on a run, doing the dishes, or taking the train to work thanks to the subscription service’s enormous library of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks, which includes a tonne of top-rated and popular works. However, that does not imply that everyone should use it. Here’s how to cancel Audible membership, whether you don’t read enough to make the service worthwhile or you just want to read books the traditional way.
Reasons to Cancel Audible Subscription
Audiobook fans can greatly benefit from Audible app. However, there can also be certain drawbacks that are specific to you.
- Your primary motivation can be one of them.
- The single monthly credit cannot cover the cost of the Audible monthly subscription.
- Because Audible’s recommendation engine does not highlight the titles you require, you despise it. For example, you used to drive a lot earlier and now you don’t, so your motivation for using the app has changed.
- Reading improves comprehension more than listening.
- Audible audiobooks can be replaced with less expensive options.
Even if your reason isn’t on the list above, Audible UK still makes it simple to cancel a subscription with just a few clicks.
How to Cancel Audible Membership?
Amazon offers a free 30-day trial of Audible UK if you want to give it a try. When that period has passed, a $14.95 monthly fee will be applied to your account. You can quickly end your subscription if you wish to cancel Audible that trial before billing begins. Once you’ve made up your mind, you may proceed to cancel your Audible subscription. We will first go over the straightforward procedure step-by-step before moving on to a few additional rules that you need to be aware of.
- Access the Audible desktop website.
- The Audible app for phones or tablets does not support subscription cancellation.
- Select account details by clicking on the drop-down arrow next to your name.
- At the bottom of the “View membership details” box, click “Cancel membership.”
- On the next screen, Audible will ask you to tell them why the cancellation happened.
- After giving your justification, press the “Cancel Audible Membership” button.
- Depending on where you live and why you want to cancel, Amazon may offer you an alternative. For instance, it could recommend a one-time membership plan rather than a recurring one.
- In an effort to persuade you to stay, it may also present you with a “special” plan.
- If you’re not interested in the service, carry on with the cancellation procedures.
- To complete your cancellation, sign in to Amazon Audible UK one more time.
- An automatic email will be sent to you as confirmation of your cancellation.
How can I cancel my Audible subscription?
You must contact Amazon if you genuinely want to remove your Audible account (which means you will need to delete your Amazon account as well). Since you’ll want to be able to access your audiobook collection even after you cancel your subscription, there’s really no reason to remove your Audible account entirely. It is important to remember that if you delete your Audible account, you will never be able to get back into your collection.
But here’s how to delete the account if you’re done with Audible and Amazon and want to:
- Sign in at Amazon.com.
- Click “Help” when you’ve scrolled to the bottom of the page.
- To contact us, hover over “Need More Help?” and click on it.
- Select Prime or a different option.
- Audible.com login & Security can be chosen under “Select an Issue.”
- Choose Close My Account from the menu under “Select Issue Details.”
- Choose a way to get in touch with Amazon so that a person can help you terminate your account.
Cancel Audible on your iPhone
The actions you need to take if you have an iPhone are as follows:
- Launch the iPhone’s settings menu.
- Log in with your Apple ID and enter your name.
- Subscriptions should be selected from the drop-down menu.
- Next, locate the Audible section and click the “cancel subscription” option.
- Your Apple ID is required to access the subscription button.
- Here, choose Audible and click the subscriptions icon to find the “cancel subscription” button.
- Your subscription cancellation button will say “cancel” in red lettering.
Cancel Audible for Android
There are a few steps to take if you want to keep cancelling Audible on your Android smartphone. They consist of:
- Your Android phone or device should now be open to the Google Play Store app.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, you ought to see your profile image.
- Select the option for payments and subscriptions under the profile menu.
- Audible is in the list of subscriptions when you choose that option.
- Finally, click the option to cancel the subscription.
Cancel Audible On the desktop version
It is really simple to cancel Audible UK using your web browser.
The steps consist of:
- You must first sign in to your Audible account.
- Visit the Account Details area after that.
- Choose the “See membership details” option there.
- Then, just click the “cancel Audible membership” option and adhere to the page’s instructions.
- You should get an email letting you know that your membership has been canceled.
To receive another free audiobook credit, cancel and then come back!
You can also get a free audiobook by stopping your subscription and then starting it up again with the same amazon audible account. The following are some details about this promotion:
- Since you must use the same account to receive the deal, cancelling Audible and then rejoining only works if you don’t remove your amazon audible account in the interim.
- You may only use this deal once; you cannot stop and start receiving free audiobooks from Audible again.
- If you joined Audible and used your first free month of credit, you will not be eligible for the further free audiobooks.
- They will consider that credit to be your “free audiobook” if you don’t use it.
Cancellation with no payment
If you are still having problems with the cancellation procedure or the cancel membership button, use the Do Not Pay app. By terminating subscriptions you no longer want to utilise, this software might assist you in discovering hidden sources of free money. You may use almost any web browser to open this programme, and all you have to do is click the button to locate hidden money. Then, all you have to do is choose Audible as the subscription you wish to completely cancel. Numerous people have already reported success with the training.
How do I cancel using Audible on iOS?
You may cancel your Audible subscription if you did so through the Apple App Store by going to the settings on your iPhone or iPad.
Simply choose your subscription by selecting it, tapping “Subscriptions,” and then selecting “Cancel Subscription.”
How are your Audible credits being used up?
This one is a little trickier. Credits obtained from a Google Play or iOS app membership for Audible never run out. You’ll maintain any unused credits if you reduce from an Audible Premium Plus plan to an Audible Plus plan. If you entirely cancel your membership and it was not an iOS or Google Play membership, your credits will be forfeited when your membership expires.
Can I keep the books I’ve checked out after I cancel my membership?
The Audible audiobooks you bought with your credits before ending your subscription can be kept, so the answer is yes. Like previously, you will always have access to your library and be able to read the books whenever you want. The main distinction is that you won’t be able to replenish your library with fresh credits or books.
How do you cancel Audible On Android?
On an Android phone or tablet, you may return to the Google Play Store to cancel your Audible subscription if you signed up there. Simply touch on your profile image, choose “Payments and Subscriptions,” select “Subscriptions,” and then select “Cancel Subscription” under the “Audible App” heading.